- 07/03/2012 Duo Amantis faculty recital at the Interlochen Arts Camp. Fine Arts Building on the campus of the Interlochen Center for the Arts. 8:00pm - free.
- 07/02/2012 "Live from Studio A" with host Tim Burke. 88.7fm Interlochen Public Radio, streaming worldwide at http://ipr.interlochen.org/listen 2:00pm (EDT).
- 10/27/2011 Interlochen Arts Academy Faculty Recital Series. Music of Villa-Lobos, Bogdanovic, Holmes, and Ravel. Dendrinos Recital Hall at the Interlochen Center for the Arts. 8:00pm, free.
- 05/05/2011 Performance of "Nastrond" by Jeffrey Holmes at the University of Oregon student forum. Beall Recital Hall, Eugene, Oregon. 1:00pm.
- 05/04/2011 Brazilian music and J.S. Bach's 5th French Suite at the University of Oregon flute studio concert. Beall Recital Hall, Eugene, Oregon. 8:00pm.
- 05/03/2011 Tara Schwab DMA recital at the University of oregon, Eugene. World premiere of "Nastrond" for flute and guitar by Jeffrey Holmes. Beall Recital Hall, Eugene, Oregon. 8:15pm.
- 12/13/2010 & 12/14/2010 Free Coffee & Doughnuts: Music from the Great Depression(s) 1929/2010, Neighborhood Unitarian Church, Pasadena from 8:00 pm to 10:30pm.
- 12/09/2010 Live Interview at KPFK Radio, Los Angeles from 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm on KPFK 90.7.
- 06/23/2010 Performance at the Tournament of Roses House. Pasadena, CA.
- 02/22/2010 Tara Schwab DMA recital. Beall Hall at the University of Oregon at Eugene.
- 05/16/2009 Tara Schwab DMA recital at the University of Oregon, Beall Recital Hall. Eugene, OR.
- 09/11/2009 Michael Kudirka DMA recital at the University of Southern California, Newman Recital Hall. Los Angeles, CA.
- 01/25/2008 World premiere recording of “Imaginary Folk-Tunes” by composer Patricio da Silva. Pasadena, CA.
- 03/24/2007 Recital at the Sandler Pacific Palisades Chamber Music Series. Pacific Palisades, CA.
- 04/14/2007 Special performance at the the California Institute of the Arts Music Department Showcase Concert. Valencia, CA.
- 04/15/2007 Tara Schwab Master’s Degree Recital. California Institute of the Arts, Roy O. Disney Hall. Valencia, CA.
- 05/16/2007 Michael Kudirka Master’s Degree Recital. California Institute of the Arts, Roy, O. Disney Hall. Valencia, CA.
- 11/12/2007 Recital at the Braille Institute. Los Angeles, CA.